The day is here and companies all around the country are taking time today to bring awareness to the dangers presented by forklifts. We’ve been promoting what you can do to celebrate Forklift Safety Day, and today, our flagship line, CLARK Material Handling is having a celebration at their Lexington, KY headquarters. Below is a summary of the festivities.
Lexington, KY (June 3, 2016) – CLARK Material Handling Company, underscoring its commitment to the safe use of forklifts and importance of operator training, is hosting a community-wide forklift safety awareness event at its Lexington campus on Tuesday, June 14, 2016, in support of the third annual National Forklift Safety Day. The program will run from 11:30AM to 1:30PM and is open to the public. CLARK is located at 700 Enterprise Drive in Lexington, KY at the intersection of New Circle Road and Old Frankfort Pike.
A full schedule of events planned to endorse and promote National Forklift Safety Day include:
- An open house including plant tours at 11:30AM and 12:30PM
- Special Flag Raising Ceremony at 12:00 noon, in honor of Flag Day
- “Lift Truck Rodeo” competition and safety demonstrations
- A display of aftermarket safety products
- The premiere of the new CLARK video, “Forklift Safety: Pre-Shift Inspection”
- Local media coverage including a live radio remote by 98.1 FM ‘The Bull’, WBUL
- Free lunch – prepared by Smokin’ Jax Grill
- Door prizes
In addition to the activities in Lexington, CLARK executives will participate in the Industrial Truck Association (ITA) National Forklift Safety Day events taking place June 14 in Washington, D.C.
“It is vitally important to emphasize the safe use of forklifts and proper operator training,” stated Dennis Lawrence, President and CEO of CLARK. “Forklift safety is not just a one day per year focus. At CLARK, forklift safety is our top priority every day. We are proud to join with the ITA and our fellow forklift manufacturers to raise awareness about the safe use of forklifts and the continual need for operator training.”
In further support of forklift safety, CLARK is offering customer discounts on select safety products purchased during June, 2016. Additionally, CLARK is conducting a lift truck operator instructor training certification course for a number of area companies.
National Forklift Safety Day, sponsored by the Industrial Truck Association, serves as a focal point for manufacturers to highlight the safe use of forklifts and the importance of operator training. This day provides an opportunity for the industry to educate customers, policymakers and the administration on forklift operating safety practices.
Tri-Lift NC, Inc. has the new forklifts to meet near any application. From serve our customers from our convenient locations in Greensboro, Raleigh, Charlotte North Carolina and Columbia and Greenville South Carolina. Whether you need a single light-duty new forklift or a fleet of heavy-duty, high-capacity forklifts that work three shifts a day, we have the forklift you need. No other dealer in North or South Carolina provides the variety of forklifts and options to meet so many diverse applications. Our line-up includes:
- Linde Forklifts, CLARK Forklifts, Hoist Forklifts and UniCarriers Forklifts
- LP Forklifts, Electric Forklifts, Diesel Forklifts and Gas Forklifts
- Forklifts in Capacities as high as 125,000lbs!
- New light-duty forklifts and heavy-duty forlifts that are built to operate three shifts a day!
- Electric Forklifts Built to Work Outside Under Nearly any Condition
- Forklifts for Rigging and Machinery Moving
- Boom Lifts and Scissor Lifts
- Electric Pallet Jacks, Stackers, Walkie Riders and Much More
As you can see, our selection of new forklifts is second to none. We represent the finest forklift brands, with the models and options that you need. We select our brands based on historical performance, variety and reliability. And this variety and line-up has led to several awards for selling new forklifts, including Linde’s “Palmetto Award”, as well as expanded territories from CLARK and UniCarriers. Manufacturers understand that Tri-Lift NC, Inc. knows you, our customer, the industries you serve and how to work with you to get the right equipment for your operation.