Tri-Lift, CLARK, and some of our biggest suppliers are getting together, and we invite you to stop by, put your hands on CLARK equipment, see our facilities, learn more about us and let us learn a little more about you and your material handling operation. These open houses will include:
- CLARK Material Handling’s Complete Product Line
- Valvoline’s Show Car
- Information on Upcoming Tri-Lift NC, Inc. Safety Events
- Consultation and Information on Forklift Tire Technology by Mitco
- BHS Demonstrations on Safe & Efficient Battery Handling
- Local Tri-Lift and CLARK Staff Meet and Greet
- Food, Door Prizes and Give Aways Including: Cam Newton Autographed Footballs, Remote Control Forklifts and a NASCAR
Experience valued at over $200!
Our business is all about partnerships and relationships. The more we know about each other, the better and stronger our partnership becomes. So stop by, get to know us, and let us get to know you.
Mon., Tue. Oct. 10 & 11
11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
2905 Manufacturers Rd.
Greensboro, NC 27406
Thur., Fri. Oct 13 & 14
11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
2421 Executive St.
Charlotte, NC 28208
The day is here and companies all around the country are taking time today to bring awareness to the dangers presented by forklifts. We’ve been promoting what you can do to celebrate Forklift Safety Day, and today, our flagship line, CLARK Material Handling is having a celebration at their Lexington, KY headquarters. Below is a summary of the festivities.
Lexington, KY (June 3, 2016) – CLARK Material Handling Company, underscoring its commitment to the safe use of forklifts and importance of operator training, is hosting a community-wide forklift safety awareness event at its Lexington campus on Tuesday, June 14, 2016, in support of the third annual National Forklift Safety Day. The program will run from 11:30AM to 1:30PM and is open to the public. CLARK is located at 700 Enterprise Drive in Lexington, KY at the intersection of New Circle Road and Old Frankfort Pike.
A full schedule of events planned to endorse and promote National Forklift Safety Day include:
- An open house including plant tours at 11:30AM and 12:30PM
- Special Flag Raising Ceremony at 12:00 noon, in honor of Flag Day
- “Lift Truck Rodeo” competition and safety demonstrations
- A display of aftermarket safety products
- The premiere of the new CLARK video, “Forklift Safety: Pre-Shift Inspection”
- Local media coverage including a live radio remote by 98.1 FM ‘The Bull’, WBUL
- Free lunch – prepared by Smokin’ Jax Grill
- Door prizes
In addition to the activities in Lexington, CLARK executives will participate in the Industrial Truck Association (ITA) National Forklift Safety Day events taking place June 14 in Washington, D.C.
“It is vitally important to emphasize the safe use of forklifts and proper operator training,” stated Dennis Lawrence, President and CEO of CLARK. “Forklift safety is not just a one day per year focus. At CLARK, forklift safety is our top priority every day. We are proud to join with the ITA and our fellow forklift manufacturers to raise awareness about the safe use of forklifts and the continual need for operator training.”
In further support of forklift safety, CLARK is offering customer discounts on select safety products purchased during June, 2016. Additionally, CLARK is conducting a lift truck operator instructor training certification course for a number of area companies.
National Forklift Safety Day, sponsored by the Industrial Truck Association, serves as a focal point for manufacturers to highlight the safe use of forklifts and the importance of operator training. This day provides an opportunity for the industry to educate customers, policymakers and the administration on forklift operating safety practices.
Tri-Lift NC, Inc. has the new forklifts to meet near any application. From serve our customers from our convenient locations in Greensboro, Raleigh, Charlotte North Carolina and Columbia and Greenville South Carolina. Whether you need a single light-duty new forklift or a fleet of heavy-duty, high-capacity forklifts that work three shifts a day, we have the forklift you need. No other dealer in North or South Carolina provides the variety of forklifts and options to meet so many diverse applications. Our line-up includes:
- Linde Forklifts, CLARK Forklifts, Hoist Forklifts and UniCarriers Forklifts
- LP Forklifts, Electric Forklifts, Diesel Forklifts and Gas Forklifts
- Forklifts in Capacities as high as 125,000lbs!
- New light-duty forklifts and heavy-duty forlifts that are built to operate three shifts a day!
- Electric Forklifts Built to Work Outside Under Nearly any Condition
- Forklifts for Rigging and Machinery Moving
- Boom Lifts and Scissor Lifts
- Electric Pallet Jacks, Stackers, Walkie Riders and Much More
As you can see, our selection of new forklifts is second to none. We represent the finest forklift brands, with the models and options that you need. We select our brands based on historical performance, variety and reliability. And this variety and line-up has led to several awards for selling new forklifts, including Linde’s “Palmetto Award”, as well as expanded territories from CLARK and UniCarriers. Manufacturers understand that Tri-Lift NC, Inc. knows you, our customer, the industries you serve and how to work with you to get the right equipment for your operation.
The Industrial Truck Association has announced it’s second annual Forklift Safety Day, to be held June Tuesday, June 14. There are things you can do to take advantage of this day to help create awareness about the dangers that forklifts present and how to minimize the potential for accidents that can result in injury or death, damage to your facility, equipment and financial losses. We’ve compiled a short list of things you can do on June 9th to improve safety on and around your forklifts.
- Make sure all your forklift operators have been trained and that their refresher training is up to date, if applicable or necessary.
- Take time to teach your forklift operators the importance of daily inspections of their forklifts. Daily inspections reduce the risk of equipment failure and catch small problems before they blossom into giant ones. You can download daily forklift inspection sheets for both IC forklifts and electric forklifts.
- Download and post our free forklift safety posters for:
- Take some time to gather any staff that operates around forklifts, but not on them, to refresh them about the dangers of this equipment and how to be sure to use safe procedures when they are in an area of your facility where forklifts are being operated.
- Make sure all your forklift’s maintenance is up to date. If you have a Planned Maintenance Agreement, this would be a good time to review it with your service provider to ensure all standard checkpoints as well as unique equipment attachments are being inspected and maintained properly.
- Review any unique “site specific” features your facility may have and be sure your operators are aware of proper handling of equipment while on or around these features (ramps, areas where floors can be slick, floor substrates that vary etc…)
- Make sure that training is part of your company’s orientation for anyone that will or MIGHT operate a forklift. Remember, employees that have not been properly trained aren’t even allowed to sit on and start a forklift, much less move it out of the way of anything.
- Make sure you forklifts have proper safety equipment and that it’s operating properly. Lights, horns, back-up alarms, seat belts, fire extinguishers etc… Improve pedestrian safety, check out our Blue Spot Safety Light by Linde.
- Make sure you have lock-out kits to ensure that forklifts that do not pass an inspection are locked out immediately until repairs are made.
- Review all your forklifts for possible replacement. Old forklifts, or those that are getting “up there” in hours, might be potential threats. Review safety records and maintenance logs for your equipment. You might find this could be a good time to replace some or even all of your forklifts.-
Our goal is to help you operate safe, efficient and productive forklift equipment. To discuss forklift safety, operator training –or to get a quote on new equipment, please give us a call at 866-393-9833.
Tri-Lift NC, Inc, as a distributor of Linde products, welcomes Kion Group’s (Linde’s parent company) the Baoli forklift line to our product line-up.
Baoli is a world-wide company with over 700 employees and sales on every continent! Kion acquired Baoli in 2009 and has begun rolling out their products to US distributors in 2016.
From it’s 1.3 million square foot plant, Baoli produces a full-line of material handling equipment from electric pallet jacks to 20,000lb diesel forkifts and has over 260 distributors in more than 80 countries!
The first product to hit our market is the KBG25/35. It comes in 5,000lb and 7,000lb capacities with pneumatic tires. The KBG features a Nissan IMPCO K25 engine, Bolzoni side shifter and suspension seat. Click here to see the remaining standard equipment and options for the KBG.
Kion is expected to continue to roll out the remainder of the Baoli line-up in 2016 and 2017. We are very excited about the opportunities that this roll out presents to our markets. Baoli is a strong product with a very competitive price that will be very competitive in the US market.
New Baoli KBG25
- 189″ triple stage mast with hang-on sideshifter and 42″ forks
- Scratch resistant splatter paint
- Steering wheel with spinner knob
- Rear handle with horn button
- Full suspension seat
- Swing out LP tank bracket with LP tank included
- Solid pneumatic drive and steer tires
- Polycarbonate rain cap
- Strobe light and Full light package.
- See all the specs and more pictures
$19,900 Plus Tax and Freight or
*60 month FMV lease with approved credit. Normal clean operation. Restrictions apply. Contact us for details at 866-393-9833.
Tri-Lift NC, Inc’s motto has been “One Source” for many years, and for good reason. We are a truly multi-line supplier than can assist in all facts of materials handling planning, warehouse design, installation and management of all your materials handling needs.
Few companies can assist in facility design, layout, installation and management as well as supply the right forklifts and other lift equipment to complete the job. Working with a single source means one company planning the entire project, creating specifications for all that equipment, ensuring all the pieces fit properly and function as intended.
Having one source means there is no question who is responsible for productivity. Multiple sources have the tendency to avoid responsibility by pointing to other areas not under their control. But when you work with one reliable partner, there’s one call to make, and we’re on the scene! We service and carry parts for what we sell, and even products we didn’t sell. You can count on our service team for everything from rack repair to forklift planned maintenance.
Whether you need a single forklift or a warehouse full of materials handling equipment and a hundred forklifts, Tri-Lift NC, Inc. has the resources to be the partner to help you get the job done right and maximize productivity.
Visit our website to learn more about us, then next time the need arises and make Tri-Lift NC, Inc. YOUR ” One Reliable Source!”