Tri-Lift, CLARK, and some of our biggest suppliers are getting together, and we invite you to stop by, put your hands on CLARK equipment, see our facilities, learn more about us and let us learn a little more about you and your material handling operation. These open houses will include:
- CLARK Material Handling’s Complete Product Line
- Valvoline’s Show Car
- Information on Upcoming Tri-Lift NC, Inc. Safety Events
- Consultation and Information on Forklift Tire Technology by Mitco
- BHS Demonstrations on Safe & Efficient Battery Handling
- Local Tri-Lift and CLARK Staff Meet and Greet
- Food, Door Prizes and Give Aways Including: Cam Newton Autographed Footballs, Remote Control Forklifts and a NASCAR
Experience valued at over $200!
Our business is all about partnerships and relationships. The more we know about each other, the better and stronger our partnership becomes. So stop by, get to know us, and let us get to know you.
Mon., Tue. Oct. 10 & 11
11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
2905 Manufacturers Rd.
Greensboro, NC 27406
Thur., Fri. Oct 13 & 14
11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
2421 Executive St.
Charlotte, NC 28208
Slowly but surely, electric forklifts are carrying more of the daily material handling load. Some of the reasons are obvious, but it is clear to most that eventually we must do more than continue to burn fossil fuels in the transportation of our products. We still have a ways to go before electric forklifts can perform all the tasks as well as their LP forklift counterparts. However, most forklift manufacturers are improving performance and outdoor durability with each passing year. It is only a matter of time before they catch up. There a good reasons for this transfer of power, a few major reasons are:
- Reduced maintenance costs – Electric forklifts have fewer moving parts than their internal combustion counterparts. Fewer parts, means reduced maintenance, which results in a considerable reduction in maintenance.
- Greatly reduced environmental impact – Electric forklifts not only greatly, if not eliminate emissions, there are other environmental benefits including, no engine coolant to dispose of or purchase, no engine oil or transmission fluid to do the same.
- Improved ergonomics and working environment – Electric forklifts are quieter with nearly no vibrations to deal with. This provides a more comfortable operating atmosphere for your forklift operators as well as the rest of the personnel that work around your lift trucks.
- Supply chain trends to go green – Every year, more and more companies are encouraging if not outright requiring their suppliers to improve their impact on the environment and electric forklifts are one of the major steps that companies are taking to do so.
While we have some work to do, it’s pretty clear that electric forklifts are making great strides to become a mainstay in materials handling equipment. Check out our line-up of Linde 80 Volt Electric Forklifts, and our Clark 80 Volt GEX Electric Forklifts.Call us for more information or a quote today and start improving your environmental impact and your bottom line!