Whether you have one, 20 year old internal combustion forklift, or a fleet of brand new electric forklifts, you can count on the professionals at Tri-Lift NC, Inc. to find the right part for your operational needs, regardless of the year, make or model of your forklift.
Our forklift and aerial lift parts specialists have the experience to know what questions to ask to ensure you’re getting the right part for your need, whether you know your need or not. Often times, OEM parts are required to maintain factory warranty, other times, aftermarket or remanufactured/refurbished forklift parts are just fine. We will work with you to source the parts you need, at the price you want.
And there are few companies that make the financial investment to inventory as many popular parts as Tri-Lift NC, Inc. From our branches in Greensboro, Raleigh, Charlotte, Columbia and Greenville, we source parts for thousands of companies all over North Carolina and South Carolina.
Learn more about our forklift parts capabilities, then contact your local Tri-Lift NC, Inc. facility to get a quote, or place your order. We want to be your One Reliable Source for all your materials handling equipment, service, parts and rental needs.
Tri-Lift NC, Inc. is proud to announce that we have been awarded the “Gold Level” Award for aftermarket excellence by UniCarriers Americas for 2014.
UniCarriers Americas dealerships that participate in the Aftermarket Excellence Program strive to achieve challenging performance standards across eight categories. Among them are:
- Business Planning
- Employee Competency
- Customer Satisfaction.
As a result, dealerships become more successful by providing their customers with:
- Skilled Technical Service
- More Efficient Work Order Processing and Billing
- Higher Overall Quality Products and Services.
UniCarriers Americas introduced its Aftermarket Excellence Program in 2014, replacing the Service Excellence Program Advertisement that was established in 1995. With AEP, program requirements are even more challenging. The program incorporates comprehensive parts metrics, giving dealers the tools to create a foundation on which to build a solid aftermarket offering and strong parts and service teams.
This award is indicative of the level of employees Tri-Lift hires, combined with the training we provide, to give our customers the very best experience every time they contact us for material handling equipment, service, rentals, parts or forklift operator training. We are all very proud to have received this recognition by UniCarriers America.
Kelly Jones-Corporate Service Coordinator, Candace Brown-Service Administrator
Each day, your forklift bears the brunt of your material handling operation. It works hard for you day after day, rarely complaining about the workload or its surroundings. Occasionally it tells you something is wrong, by breaking down. But waiting for a breakdown is expensive. Repairs are more costly once a breakdown occurs and breakdowns can create dangerous situations at your facility. Have you ever wondered what a forklift might tell you, if it could talk? We did, and came up with the following:
- “I’m not getting inspected frequently enough.” Although OSHA requires pre-shift inspections, few companies require them. Pre-shift inspections ensure that if I get sick, you catch it quickly, before it becomes a dangerous and costly situation. You can find forms to help my operators inspect me on Tri-Lift’s forklift safety training page.
- “I think my operators need more training.” They jerk me from forward to reverse, to forward again, putting a strain on my transmission. They don’t slow down at intersections or use my safety features as frequently as they should. My horn is rarely used, I don’t have any strobe lights and I’m afraid I might end up in an accident. I don’t want to get hurt and I sure don’t want to hurt anyone else. I think we need some additional operator training.
- “My co-workers need more attention.” You put all of us on the same service cycles. The other guys work harder, lift more weight, more frequently and need to be seen by your forklift service pros more often. Give them a call.
- “My feet hurt.” These tires are old, they have chunks missing, they’re worn and at the end of the day, I can’t wait to stop and give them a break. Worn and damaged tires use more fuel, make my operator more fatigued and create a dangerous work environment. When’s the last time you inspected my tires carefully?
- “I’m shocked at how my electric friends are being treated.” I run on gas, but my electric friends are always complaining about their batteries, that the water levels aren’t inspected enough and they get hot all too often. They also complain about how they get charged at weird times and it doesn’t feel good. Maybe you should talk to their operators about how they use their electric forklifts. I’m told forklift batteries are really expensive and making them last as long as possible is best for everyone.
Have you ever wondered what else your forklifts might tell you, if they could talk? Our team of service professionals can share their experience with you to determine the best plan to keep all your forklifts operating at peak efficiency and productivity. Happy and healthy forklifts are more productive and safer for those on them, and around them. Contact us to speak to a service professional today. Next time you talk to your forklift, you’ll get nothing but “thank you’s” and compliments!
Since 1968, Tri-Lift NC, has served the Carolinas and now we are proud to announce that our full-service material handling facility in Charlotte is now open and ready for business!
Our 18,000 square-foot, state-of-the-art facility is located close to Douglas International Airport, with easy access to I-77 and I-85. This strategic location is significant in that it gives us a permanent presence in Charlotte and allows us to service our South Carolina clients and sourthern North Carolina customers from this facility.
In additions to representing Linde Material Handling forklifts, CLARK forklifts and UniCarriers forklifts from this facility, it also boasts a full-stocked parts department staffed by trained, experienced forklift parts personnel.
Our new facility’s forklift service department touts factory trained and certified forklift technicians as well as fully equipped service vans for full-service mobile forklift service and repair.
To meet your forklift and material handling rental needs, we have a large forklift rental fleet ready to go, including access to our entire company’s rental fleet with numerous long-term rental and short-term rental programs to meet your needs.
You can find us at 2421 Executive Street, Charlotte, NC 28208. Give our highly-trained, customer-focused branch personnel a call at 800-929-0561.