Industrial trucks and forklift sales are directly tied to our economy. When our economy does well, more forklifts are required to move the goods ordered by customers and end-users. Conversely, when a downturn occurs, forklift sales drop, sometimes dramatically as they did with the recession of 2009. What few people understood until now, the economic impact these forklifts make on our economy. Recently the Industrial Truck Association in conjunction with Oxford Economics researched the topic, and below are some of the significant findings.
- Industrial truck manufactures generate 209,600 jobs in the US, directly and indirectly.
- The economic impact of forklift on the US economy is $25.7 billion dollars. Here in North Carolina, forklifts generate over $1.4 billion dollars to our state economy.
- Over $15 billion of that contribution is a result jobs that support forklift sales and service such as service technicians, the parts that are made and sold and installed on forklifts, training centers etc…
- The Bureau of Labor and Statistic (BLS) estimates that there are about 540,000 industrial truck operators in the US.
- There are over 200,000 forklifts sold annually in the US.
- Over 1 million forklifts are sold around the world each year.
- The industrial truck industry generate about $5.3 billion dollars in state and local taxes. Here in North Carolina, state and local taxes are over $103 million dollars.
As you can see, when we sell a forklift we create a lot of work not only here at Apex, but for our customers, their customers and the impact is felt all throughout our state and national economy.
Tri-Lift NC, Inc. has the new forklifts to meet near any application. From serve our customers from our convenient locations in Greensboro, Raleigh, Charlotte North Carolina and Columbia and Greenville South Carolina. Whether you need a single light-duty new forklift or a fleet of heavy-duty, high-capacity forklifts that work three shifts a day, we have the forklift you need. No other dealer in North or South Carolina provides the variety of forklifts and options to meet so many diverse applications. Our line-up includes:
- Linde Forklifts, CLARK Forklifts, Hoist Forklifts and UniCarriers Forklifts
- LP Forklifts, Electric Forklifts, Diesel Forklifts and Gas Forklifts
- Forklifts in Capacities as high as 125,000lbs!
- New light-duty forklifts and heavy-duty forlifts that are built to operate three shifts a day!
- Electric Forklifts Built to Work Outside Under Nearly any Condition
- Forklifts for Rigging and Machinery Moving
- Boom Lifts and Scissor Lifts
- Electric Pallet Jacks, Stackers, Walkie Riders and Much More
As you can see, our selection of new forklifts is second to none. We represent the finest forklift brands, with the models and options that you need. We select our brands based on historical performance, variety and reliability. And this variety and line-up has led to several awards for selling new forklifts, including Linde’s “Palmetto Award”, as well as expanded territories from CLARK and UniCarriers. Manufacturers understand that Tri-Lift NC, Inc. knows you, our customer, the industries you serve and how to work with you to get the right equipment for your operation.
Since 1968, Tri-Lift NC, has served the Carolinas and now we are proud to announce that our full-service material handling facility in Charlotte is now open and ready for business!
Our 18,000 square-foot, state-of-the-art facility is located close to Douglas International Airport, with easy access to I-77 and I-85. This strategic location is significant in that it gives us a permanent presence in Charlotte and allows us to service our South Carolina clients and sourthern North Carolina customers from this facility.
In additions to representing Linde Material Handling forklifts, CLARK forklifts and UniCarriers forklifts from this facility, it also boasts a full-stocked parts department staffed by trained, experienced forklift parts personnel.
Our new facility’s forklift service department touts factory trained and certified forklift technicians as well as fully equipped service vans for full-service mobile forklift service and repair.
To meet your forklift and material handling rental needs, we have a large forklift rental fleet ready to go, including access to our entire company’s rental fleet with numerous long-term rental and short-term rental programs to meet your needs.
You can find us at 2421 Executive Street, Charlotte, NC 28208. Give our highly-trained, customer-focused branch personnel a call at 800-929-0561.