OSHA Announces 2014 Most Cited StandardsPosted: October 14, 2014 Filed under: Forklift Safety, Warehouse Safety | Tags: aerial lift, charlotte, citations, Fines, forklift, greensboro, material handling, north carolina, operator, osha, raleigh, safety, standards, Violation, warehouse Leave a comment
Patrick Kapust, deputy director of OSHA’s Directorate of Enforcement Programs, and Kyle W. Morrison, S+H’s senior associate editor, announced OSHA’s Top 10 list in front of a crowd gathered on the Expo Floor.
For the fourth year in a row, OSHA’s Fall Protection Standard (1926.501) is the agency’s most frequently cited violation.
The entire list is as follows:
- Fall Protection in Construction (1926.501)
- Hazard Communication (1910.1200)
- Scaffolding in Construction (1926.451)
- Respiratory Protection (1910.134)
- Lockout/Tagout (1910.147)
- Powered Industrial Trucks (1910.178)
- Electrical – Wiring Methods (1910.305)
- Ladders in Construction (1926.1053)
- Machine Guarding (1910.212)
- Electrical – General Requirements (1910.303)
The data is preliminary. S+H will publish the finalized data.